st peters congregation

Our Facilities

Built in 1926, this Gothic style Cathedral is the largest Church in the Riverland.  It has a wonderful presence and is visited by many people each year.

Recently the inside of the Church was painted for the first time since it was built, and at the same time upgraded the sound system and data projector.  At this time, the pulpit was removed and the band placed up the front to help lead in our worship. 

Adjacent to the Church, is Peace Hall, a large facility used for a variety of functions and can be hired out. Behind the St. Peter’s Church is the original St. Petri Church which is now used as a hall for various functions.

The Ministry Centre, right next to the outside fellowship area at St. Peter’s, contains the offices for both St. Peter’s staff and Concordia/Outlying Staff.  St. Peter’s runs the ministry centre but provides offices for the Concordia Pastor and secretary to make a one stop place for people to visit the Lutheran offices in town.  The Ministry Centre is made up of a large boardroom, five offices, toilets and a very spacious reception area and workroom space.